Dr MARTIN VASQUEZ

My photo
Mesa, Arizona, United States
EDUCATION: Holt High School, Holt Mich., Lansing Community College, Southwestern Theological Seminary, National Apostolic Bible College. MINISTERIAL EXPERIENCE: 51 years of pastoral experience, 11 churches in Arizona, New Mexico and Florida. Missionary work in Costa Rica. Bishop of the Districts of New Mexico and Florida for the Apostolic Assembly. Taught at the Apostolic Bible College of Florida and the Apostolic Bible College of Arizona. Served as President of the Florida Apostolic Bible College. Served as Secretary of Education in Arizona and New Mexico. EDUCACIÓN: Holt High School, Holt Michigan, Lansing Community College, Seminario Teológico Southwestern, Colegio Bíblico Nacional. EXPERIENCIA MINISTERIAL: 51 años de experiencia pastoral, 11 iglesias en los estados de Arizona, Nuevo México y la Florida. Trabajo misionera en Costa Rica. Obispo de la Asamblea Apostólica en los distritos de Nuevo México y La Florida. He enseñado en el Colegio Bíblico Apostólico de la Florida y el Colegio Bíblico Apostólico de Arizona. Presidente del Colegio Bíblico de la Florida. Secretario de Educación en los distritos de Nuevo México y Arizona.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

FOR INSTRUCTION

“All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.” II Timothy 3:16-17
My beloved brothers I pray that when this reaches you it will find you enjoying Gods wonderful blessings. I am Bishop Martin Vasquez and I am currently on a sabbatical from the pastorship after forty year and having pastored eleven churches in the USA and Costa Rica. I had always prayed and dreamed of going and ministering God’s Word to people around the world but never got the opportunity. After I left my last pastorship, because of my health, I thought I would never have another opportunity to minister God’s Word. My ministry has always been to teach and prepare the church.
One day as I was in my office wondering what I could do for the Lord, to help the church He told me look at all those boxes of notes, studies and sermons you have stored away, use them He told me. But how, I thought to myself and it is then that God told me to look at my computer, use it He told me, to feed my people. It is then that God gave me the idea to use Facebook and to start a blog to spread His Word.
This is why I started this blog. And in this short time God has used it to reach hundreds of people around the world. These blog are currently viewed daily in 42 countries on six continents. Dear pastor and fellow minister if this ministry has been a blessing in your life please share these blogs with your members, other pastors and ministers who you think might benefit from them. I pray that you will help me minister God’s Word to His church and the lost souls around the world. These are the blog addresses: http://www.pastormartinvasquez.blogspot.com/ and for ministerial studies www.bishopmartinvasquez.blogspot.com Thank you and God bless you for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment